Alexander Rasky attended the University of Detroit and is an Investment Adviser Representative and Registered Representative with Lincoln Investment. He has been in the financial services industry for over 30 years, and has been with M3 Investment Services since 2008.
Alexander holds a Series 6, 63, and 65 securities registrations, and Life and Health Insurance licenses. Mr.Rasky has also been awarded the “Five Star Wealth Manager” designation*, on five occasions, from the Detroit Hour magazine and the Detroit Business Journal.
* The Five Star Wealth Manager award, administered by Crescendo Business Services, LLC (dba Five Star Professional), is based on 10 objective criteria:
1) Credentialed as an investment advisory representative (IAR) or a registered investment advisor;
2) Actively employed as a credentialed professional in the financial services industry for a minimum of five years;
3) Favorable regulatory and complaint history review;
4) Fulfilled their firm review based on internal firm standards;
5) Accepting new clients;
6) One-year client retention rate;
7) Five-year client retention rate;
8) Non-institutionalized discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered;
9) Number of client households served;
10) Educational and professional designations.
Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or awarded.
Once awarded, wealth managers may opt to purchase additional profile ad space or related award promotional products. The award methodology does not evaluate the quality of services provided. The award is not indicative of the award winner’s future performance. Wealth managers may or may not use discretion in their practice and therefore may not manage their client’s assets. The inclusion of a wealth manager on the Five Star Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Five Star Professional or this publication. Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager or any wealth manager is no guarantee as to future investment success, nor is there any guarantee that the selected wealth managers will be awarded this accomplishment by Five Star Professional in the future. For more information on the Five Star award and the research/selection methodology, go to fivestarprofessional.com. 3,105 Detroit area wealth managers were considered for the award; 284 (10 percent of candidates) were named 2020 Five Star Wealth Managers. 2019: 2,987 considered, 347 winners; 2018: 3,069 considered, 322 winners; 2017: 1,836 considered, 356 winners; 2016: 1,961 considered, 630 winners; 2015: 2,238 considered, 627 winners; 2014: 3,448 considered, 658 winners; 2013: 2,762 considered, 749 winners; 2012: 2,658 considered, 745 winners.
To qualify as having a favorable regulatory and complaint history for this award, the person cannot have (1) been subject to a regulatory action that resulted in a license being suspended or revoked, or payment of a fine, (2) had more than a total of three customer complaints filed against them (settled or pending) with any regulatory authority or Five Star Professional’s consumer complaint process, (3) individually contributed to a financial settlement of a customer complaint filed with a regulatory authority, (4) filed for bankruptcy, or (5) been convicted of a felony.