Alexander Rasky attended the University of Detroit and is registered as an Investment Advisor Representative and Registered Representative with Lincoln Investment. He has been in the financial services industry for over 30 years, and has been with M3 Investment Services since 2008.
Alexander holds a Series 6, 63, and 65 securities registrations, and Life and Health Insurance licenses. Mr. Rasky has also been awarded the “Five Star Wealth Manager” designation*, on four separate occasions in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, from the Detroit Hour magazine and the Detroit Business Journal.
* The Five Star Wealth Manager award, administered by Crescendo Business Services, LLC (dba Five Star Professional), is based on 10 objective criteria:
1) Credentialed as an investment advisory representative (IAR) or a registered investment advisor;
2) Actively employed as a credentialed professional in the financial services industry for a minimum of five years;
3) Favorable regulatory and complaint history review;
4) Fulfilled their firm review based on internal firm standards;
5) Accepting new clients;
6) One-year client retention rate;
7) Five-year client retention rate;
8) Non-institutionalized discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered;
9) Number of client households served;
10) Educational and professional designations.
Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or awarded.
Once awarded, wealth managers may opt to purchase additional profile ad space or related award promotional products. The award methodology does not evaluate the quality of services provided. The award is not indicative of the award winner’s future performance. In 2012, 2658 Detroit wealth managers were considered for the award; 745 (approximately 28 percent of the award candidates) were named Five Star Wealth Managers. In 2013, 2762 Detroit wealth managers were considered for the award; 749 (approximately 28 percent of the award candidates) were named Five Star Wealth Managers. In 2014, 3,448 Detroit wealth managers were considered for the award; 658 (approximately 20 percent of the award candidates) were named Five Star Wealth Managers.
To qualify as having a favorable regulatory and complaint history for this award, the person cannot have (1) been subject to a regulatory action that resulted in a license being suspended or revoked, or payment of a fine, (2) had more than a total of three customer complaints filed against them (settled or pending) with any regulatory authority or Five Star Professional’s consumer complaint process, (3) individually contributed to a financial settlement of a customer complaint filed with a regulatory authority, (4) filed for bankruptcy, or (5) been convicted of a felony.